We conduct scenic tours and heli adventure experiences throughout the NT. Touring over Darwin, Arnhem Land, Kakadu, Litchfield and Nitmiluk National Parks & the Lost City at Cape Crawford.
- Heli Pub Crawl - Arrive at 5 Top End pubs by Helicopter for a top day out!
- Kakadu Day Trip – See the best of Kakadu from above
- Heli Fishing – Remote land and fish sites
- Wetlands Wilderness Experience - Mary and Adelaide River
Floodplains with a 75 minute flight and 45 minute Airboat tour
- Darwin Cyclone City Scenics - 10 and 20 minute flights over Darwin City.
- Above and Beyond – 40 minute flight over Darwin City and surrounds.
- Flying Crocs - Fly out to the Adelaide River and join a Jumping Croc Cruise
- Crab Claw Island Resort for Lunch
- Litchfield Waterfall Tour
- Three National Parks in Two Days – Kakadu, Litchfield and Nitmiluk
Phone: 1300 HELI TOUR (1300 435 486)
With so much of Kakadu inaccessible from the ground, a scenic flight with Kakadu Air is a must-do activity to gain a true perspective of the beauty and diversity of Kakadu.
Enjoy spectacular aerial views of the wetlands, escarpment, rock country, mighty rivers and waterfalls. 30 and 60 minute scenic flights available daily from Jabiru and Cooinda.
Kakadu is not to be missed during your visit to the Northern Territory, if you only have one day available, we also have full day tours to Kakadu and Katherine that depart daily.
These popular day tour packages include 1.5 scenic flying to Kakadu or Katherine, Cruise on either Katherine Gorge or Yellow Water Billabong, a visit to the cultural center and return flight to Darwin.
Phone: 0427 755 520